Licensed Massage Therapist
- Thorough consultations for every guest to determine best results
- Thorough understanding and strong skill set with hot stones, deep tissue, cupping, and other modalities within the spectrum of Massage Therapy
- Maintain client retention through the pre-booking for future appointments
- Maintain strict cleanliness and sanitation policies
The qualities we are looking for:
- Time management skills to ensure all appointments are completed on schedule
- Clean and professional appearance
- Drug free & non-smoking
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Be open to learning and adaptability
- Consistently meets expectations and goals
- Willing to work evenings and Saturdays
- Ability to build and sustain a clientele
- Conflict resolution skills
- Licensed in the State of Washington with 2+ years experience
Send a brief cover letter and your resume to:
Only individuals with relevant experience will be considered for interviews. Positions are full or part time. Please do not drop resumes off in person.
All staff are employees. We do not offer booth rental opportunities.
Coaching & hands-on training
Career growth through continuing education
Discounts on products & services
Fully stocked spa with all linens, tools, and products provided - just bring yourself!